Monday, February 8, 2016

{2.8.16} Estamos en la lucha (We are in the Fight)

Where Dad almost died.. I found it before I left Boca!
My comp is the giant in the middle. He's 6'6"Also: Elder Spotts and Lolani in the center from the MTC​
Como le va la vida? There's not much new going on this week. We were able to meet a lot of people who seemed really cool this week--- then they all dropped off and disappeared. It happens. It's the life of a missionary. Elder Davis and I have been working really hard, and we know the Lord is gonna bless us. Brandon and Jordan, the two kids we have been teaching, are still coming to church and want to be baptized. There's just still some family problems there that we're all working to over come.

Despite the less than best week, I had one day this week that really stood out. I'm not really sure how to explain it, but it reminded me of why it is that I'm in my mission, and why being a missionary is so great. Not very many people opened doors for us, we didn't teach that many lessons, but I was able to recognize and truly notice how much I was testifying of Christ. As a missionary, I think I take for granted that Christ is on my lips in almost every moment, Every hour of the day is spent testifying to people of Christ, and that through Christ they can change, or become happier, or have more peace, or have a happy family, or that they can return and live with him again. And sometimes, when I'm blessed, I get to see it click with people. The Holy Ghost confirms truth of something I or my companion say, You can see it in there eyes. Sometimes, the accept it, and they invite you back, and sometimes, they change their lives. They discover new truths on their own, because they start seeking it. Their lives take new perspective, they never look back, and they move forward on a path to happiness. And it comes from simply opening your mouth and talking about Christ.

Finally got my camera chord and charger! So here's some 
pics:
That was branch president Fuentes in Camino Gardens.
He was a stake president in Chile. Very Powerful Guy.
Also "threw down" on people a lot hahahah


No comments:

Post a Comment