Monday, March 16, 2015

{3.16.15} Leaving tomorrow!

I don't have a ton of time, but I leave tomorrow! I couldn't be more excited and anxious to leave. Im all packed and ready to go. We have to leave the CCM at 2:30, but im in charge of waking everyone up so i need to be ready by 1>30 and I also have to be at the shuttle at 1:45 before everyone else. Kinda stinks haha so we will see if I get any sleep tonight.

The CCM has been an awesome experience and I've been able to grow so much! I can honestly say that even if I came home right now, I would already be changed permanently. Which I never thought would happen, and I always said I would be the same person when I came home from my mission. And I will be.. but I've already changed in ways I never imagined and its already beginning.

Im really excited to get new companions. Hahaha I hope that's not bad to say. I love my companions, they're great friends and brothers.

My spanish is.. hopefullly good enough hahha. I've been praying for my trainer and hopefully he is exactly obedient, because I know that is the only way to be the best missionary possible and receive the gift of tongues. If he isn't.. it will be a challenge but I plan to stand my ground a insure that he knows my purpose and intent of being exactly obedient. This is not my time anymore, and I have a strong conocimiento and testimony of this. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have done so much for me and its my turn to pay him back by helping out my fellow man.

Im gonna miss my district so much, but luckily ill get to see half of them at least a few times throughout my mission as they're serving in the same one! Im especially close to Hermana Scadden and Hermana Anderson (In a very appropriate, missionary way I PROMISE haha). They're extremely hard workers and Im excited to get to see them progress and grow in Fort Lauderdale with me.

I know this church is true, and Ive never been more excited than I am for tomorrow. I cant wait to get to finally meet the people the Lord has prepared for me, and get to share the knowledge that has made have true joy, peace, and knowledge of what is to come for them if they come unto Christ.

Love,
Elder Johns

No comments:

Post a Comment